How does the body use nutrition?
Your body uses nutrition primarily in five ways:
- To replace used up "building-block" nutrients (for body structure).
- To provide essential nutrients that the body cannot make itself (essential nutrients for daily function). As nutrients are used daily in the body, they must be replaced daily.
- For healing, repair and maintenance of all the body's tissues and structures.
- To address various stress factors, environments and health conditions that increase nutritional requirements.
- To detoxify and eliminate accumulated toxins and wastes from the body.
Remember: Your body is made of nutrients- not drugs.
Your body knows how to use nutrition.