How Does Your Body Use Nutrition?
Your body uses nutrition primarily in five ways:
- To replace used up “building-block” nutrients (for body structure).
- To provide essential nutrients that the body cannot make itself (essential nutrients for daily function). As nutrients are used daily in the body, they must be replaced daily.
- For healing, repair and maintenance of all the body’s tissues and structures.
- To address various stress factors, environments and health conditions that increase nutritional requirements.
- To detoxify and eliminate accumulated toxins and wastes from the body.
Remember: Your body is made of nutrients - not drugs.
Your body knows how to use nutrition.
If you would like the help of a qualified and compassionate nutrition & wellness consultant, you may request a FREE consultation:
Long-distance, one-on-one nutritional analysis, assessment and customized nutritional program with Maile Pouls, Ph.D., one of America’s leading digestive and enzyme nutrition therapists and wellness coach. Join the thousands of Americans Dr. Pouls has helped to restore, enhance and maintain their good health- since 1990.